Tuesday 10 April 2018

Editorial - Mockups and Brief Review




Things that have worked well: 
- Choosing articles suited more to my interests 
- Consistent colour palette and overall aesthetic 
- Convey tone and/or main message from article
- Layout and composition 

Things that could've worked better: 
- Variation of article types, interviews, reviews etc 
- Didn't stay within designated time frame 
- Further push composition elements 

Overall I've enjoyed working in this way over the past few weeks, allowing myself to work in a commercial way but with subject matter that better suits me and my practice. I've found it difficult to stick to my set deadlines due to getting sidetracked by other briefs or just loosing interest in this kind of work for a little while. I think this has helped push my practice further and if anything has proved to myself that my work is applicable in commercial settings. 

No comments:

Post a Comment