Tuesday 10 April 2018

Editorial - A Garden In My Mind

'I never got lost in the forest. That happened much later in cities where loneliness often strikes you in the midst of the rush-hour crowd' 
This final image signifies the end of the small self-directed editorial brief I set for myself. The image itself was tricky for me, I don't tend to illustrate scenery as such so I had a little bit of trouble figuring out how to make everything work together. Either way, I think the final product works well in terms of composition and the contrast between the two colours.

Overall this proejct has been beneficial to me in that its taught me that I can work in an editorial aspect and that this is something that I enjoy, just maybe not in the traditional context. I much prefer working with creative writing pieces in an editorial format than, lets say for example, a more scientific based article.

No comments:

Post a Comment