Tuesday 20 February 2018

Album Cover a Week: Modern Baseball - Holy Ghost

This is the fourth cover of the alternative LP covers I've been completing over the past few weeks. I took a different approach to image making this time, utilising print skills that I built on last year. It was enjoyable to work within this format again and think that if anything, this small, self-initiated brief is allowing me to consider different approaches to image making more than I usually would. I've been worrying a lot that my work's not visually consistent, but I don't think that neccesarily has to be a bad thing, I enjoy working in different ways and figuring out which process fits a project best. Above are the monoprints I created during my morning in the print room, and below is the final design for the LP Cover.



No comments:

Post a Comment