Saturday 15 April 2017

Decision Making

I think if I've learnt one thing about myself from this module already it's that I am awful at decision making. I said at the start of this module that one thing I wanted to accomplish by may was to be able to make better informed and quicker decisions, this is something that I definitley haven't done. I've changed my mind on this project twice now and I feel that I'm putting myself behind and creating more work for myself. I might not have been able to make quick decisions so far but I feel like experimenting with a few different possible routes to follow has helped inform me about what kindof work i want to be creating.

The whol decision making side of it is definitley something that I need to be working on and that I need to be able to do quicker. I know that next year and after uni I'm not going to be able to take months to decide on what I want to do for a project so I'm really going to have to work on this. I feel that if I just started following my instinct abit more and started creating work that I was genuinlley excited about then I'd be able to avoid this whole situation. I think I still get hung up on making work that I feel other people would like and this sometimes gets in the way of me jsut making things that I know I'll enjoy working on.

No comments:

Post a Comment