Friday 10 February 2017

Adult Publishing Presentation

Doing the research as a team was a lot of fun and enabled us to cover a lot more in our research than if we'd been left to do it individually. I slept through my alarms the morning of the presentations so couldn't make it into uni on time to present with my group. Even though I learnt a lot from the research I struggled to find anything that really inspired me and I'm still not sure that this is the right group for me to be working in. Also, having just done the author brief and a brief for the Penguin Book Awards, I'm kind of sick of working on book covers feel it would benefit me and my practice to start exploring different avenues. I originally wanted to look at Retail and Packaging and think I'm going to do some research into this to help me decide where my interests lie. 

No comments:

Post a Comment