Wednesday 4 January 2017

Screen Print Positives

These are my positives for my final prints, hopefully I'll be able to get these printed pretty quickly and start getting on with my animated stings. I've got a feeling the print room might be quite busy considering how many people might still need to get their printing finished off so I'm going to give myself a bit of time and say that I'll get these done my next Tuesday at the latest, hopefully it'll be done quicker than that but at least I've got the time to sort them out just in case things are moving a little slow. Tomorrow I'm going to have a look at different stocks and decide on what paper i want to use and get this cut down ready to print on. I also want to try get the positives printed out either tomorrow or Friday morning and then I can get down to the print room. 

Pink
Black













Pink
Black
Pink
Black
Pink
Black
Pink

































Black

No comments:

Post a Comment