Thursday 29 December 2016

Study Task 5 - Storyboarding

I found the storyboarding task really difficult to start with, I found it a lot different to when you use storyboards to explain/explore a narrative as those are just staying as still images. When using storyboards to explore movement and animation you really have to think about how things are entering/exiting the frame and how everything different aspect moves individually and as a whole piece.


Personally I feel as though some of these storyboards could be taken forwards with the skill set I have but when I think about my lack of confidence and skill using digital software, I feel that some of these ideas would be near impossible for me to complete. I think the best thing for me to do is keep it simple and not overcomplicate things for myself. Some of the animations I looked at before work best when the movement is minimal and quite straight forward, when executed right I think this could be a really effective way of animating.

No comments:

Post a Comment