Friday 11 November 2016

Lino Print Workshop

The lino print workshop went pretty well, I've already lino printed a few times before this so I wouldn't say I necessarily learnt anything new but its always good to get a bit of practice in! Also the tools in the print room are so so much better than then ones I've got at home! I made two little prints just to get used to using the tools and cutting the lino again and was quite happy with how they turned out! I think lion's great for creating quite interesting textures and exploring quality of line. I also had a go at hand printing and using the printing press. Hand printing the lino gave quite a nice texture where as the printing press printed solid block. Both are pretty nice and at least now I know how to achieve different textures when printing.

Hand-Printed
Printed using Printing Press

No comments:

Post a Comment