Monday 14 November 2016

Lino and Mono Printing Practice

I've had a go with bit more mono and lino printing and am pretty happy with how everythings turning out. I'm thinking I should maybe experiment with monotype printing a bit more, I really like the hand drawn effect that it gives and would like to see how using different pencils/tools to draw onto the paper would make the print. I think that it'd look good over the top of screen printed textures/colours maybe? Who knows! I really like the overall aesthetic of lino printing but i'm not sure wether it'd work for the type of things I've been drawing as they're quite texture based and a lot of that will be lost through lino printing. I'm just going to play around with different processes bit more till I find something thats working for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment