Monday 28 November 2016

Illustration Friday - Tape

The theme for this weeks Illustration Friday was 'tape'. I didn't really want to do anything that involved a cassette tape as I thought it'd be the most obvious solution and something that a lot of people would do as an approach to this word. I decided to illustrate the micro cassette recorder that Agent Cooper uses to talk to Diane in Twin Peaks, it's not directly related to the word tape but I guess it'll do. I drew the piece out in pencil in my sketchbook and then adjusted the levels and added colour. I think Illustration Friday is helping me get to grips bit more with using digital media. It's still not something that I really choose to use in my work but I can see how it helps tidy pieces up or add finishing touches.
Original Drawing
Final Illustration 

No comments:

Post a Comment