Wednesday 20 April 2016

OUIL406 Visual Communication - First Set of Digital Designs

This was the first set of digital designs that I came up with for my final crit. I'm really happy with the stamps. They're super crisp and clear and communicate the characters in a really simple yet fun way. I don't think these are going to need much tweaking, if any, I'm really happy with how they turned out.


This was also my first design for the poster. I'm pretty happy with how this turned out but am not sure whether the symbols for the crystal, crystal ball and red book work well with the rest of the characters? I\m glad I've got a crit tomorrow because I need a bit of help seeing what needs changing in this, I know theres something not quite right about it but i can't put my finger on it. Maybe there's too many colours and it's making the poster a bit of any eyesore? I'm not sure, I want to see how people respond to these tomorrow and then I can make adjustments from there.


No comments:

Post a Comment