Wednesday 20 April 2016

OUIL406 Visual Communication - Digital Rather Than Screenprinting

I went down to Vernon Street to screen print today and when I got there I changed my mind entirely. Screen printing can be really risky, sometimes things go wrong and it makes getting the final prints done a lot harder and with not much time left before deadline I didn't want to run that risk. I also really don't want to have to use a limited colour palette. I want my work to be bold and fun and vibrant and for this I want to use a whole range of colours that line up with the characters that I'm wanting to communicate.

I know it's a bit of a last minute decision but I'm fairly certain I can pull this off. I enjoyed the vectors brief with had before this one and I've started to get a little more comfortable using Illustrator so maybe this will do me some good!

No comments:

Post a Comment