Thursday 21 January 2016

OUIL405 - Visual Research into Historical Elements of the Chevin

For some elements of my book I needed to do some visual research. This involved just looking at existing photographs of things that I personally was unable to document during my trip to the Chevin. This include things like different animals, iron age huts, bronze age arrows and a building called White House Farm. I gathered a few images like the ones below and made different elements of my book referring to the pictures. I had reference to other elements of the forest such as the trees and ferns from the photos I had taken during my trip, these helped a lot when I was deciding what kind of plantation to add to my book.

Wild Pig

Axis Deer

Iron Age Hut

Goat

Zebra

Bronze Age Arrows

White House Farm

No comments:

Post a Comment